The Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington’s 2018 Holiday Art Fair and Bazaar
Friday, November 30th, 11am - 8pm & Saturday, December 1st, 9am - 4pm
We invite you to apply to this special juried Art Fair!
- 30 artisans will be accepted.
- Application deadline is Friday, September 7, 2018. Non-refundable application fee is $10.
- Applicants will be notified of their status by Friday, October 5, 2018.
New benefits this year:
- Later Friday hours: 11-8. (Saturday remains 9-4.)
- Complimentary lunches for artisans.
- Soft music in the Meeting Room.
- A map with booth assignments will be sent before the event.
- Expanded social media advertising.
- Article in BLOOM magazine for our 60th event!
- Booth set up is Thursday, November 29th from 4-9 p.m.
- A limited number of artisans may set up by appointment on Friday morning, to finish by 10 a.m. You may request this option as part of your application.
- You must provide your own display, lighting fixtures, and extension cords. No work may be hung on the walls. A chair will be provided in each booth.
- Booth fee is $90.
ELIGIBILITY: All work must be original by the artist. No work made from commercial kits or plans will be considered.
All applications must include three images representative of the work you plan to show. Only works representative of images submitted may be exhibited at the fair.
Participants will be chosen for quality of work, originality, and show balance. Suggested art forms include fiber, clay, wood, glass, jewelry, leather, photography, painting, basketry, and mixed media.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
To begin your application, click the blue "Register" button at the top right of the screen. After you've registered you may select the green "Login" button for later access.